The more you are higher visioneer, the more you are innovative, the more you deliver excellence, the more you will attract criticism. You can look at criticism from different points of view:
- as an opportunity to grow and think/perform bet...ter what you do;
- as a compliment. Leaders attract critisism, because they deliver not less than excellence;
- as a "trap" which tries to let you defocus from your goals/dreams/mission;
- as a good sign about you are an innovator (normally people don't like change...you are changing the status quo!);
- as Leader without a title...criticism is part of the "package"! :)
At the end, criticism fuels you, because if you are a real "Leader without a title" you won't be discouraged!