Wednesday 15 June 2011

Flying High

A snap I took on the flight London-Bologna


I don’t know at how many feet I am, but I know I am flying very high. I am on a flight from London to Bologna (Italy). I love creating, while I am flying and I decided to write this blog posts to share my thoughts with all of you.

As I sit here, many thoughts come to my mind. First of all, all my gratitude to Brothers Write for sticking with their dream to fly. I express my gratitude to them every time I am on a plane. First lesson we need to learn: let’s stick with our dreams, although our families, people, friends are telling us “you are crazy”, maybe laughing at us.

Another thought: Pilots are following a flight plan and they are continuously doing a check about the route and the instruments. Second lesson to learn: we need to set up goals (yearly, monthly, weekly, daily), checking every single day we are doing what is necessary to achieve our goals. We need our “flight plan to fly high!” ;)

As I look outside my window, I see the sun is shining above the clouds and the sky is always blue. Third lesson we need to learn: let’s be above our clouds, I mean above what we call problems (they are opportunities). Let’s think the sky is always blue above the clouds. Look at what you are facing like great masters, which are serving you for your soul’s expansion. Be detached to see the truth.

In front of me, I see a picture of all the emergency procedures and there are other two lessons we need to learn from it. One of the procedures says “put the oxygen mask on your nose for first and then help others”. Only if we have, we can give others. Only if we put ourselves on the top of the list, we can give others. It is not selfish; it is wise. Another procedure says: “abandon your bag in case of emergency”. That means: don’t be attached to what you got. Everything is borrowed in this dimension. We have “only” our Soul. Is it few?

Now, the pilot is telling passengers we are at 37000 feet and that we are above Germany and going to be above France very soon. Another thought come to my mind: we born in a place, we defined borders, but the best thing we can do is considering us “citizen of the world”.

Gosh, another thought: be a traveller of this dimension and not a simple tourist. I mean: it is important to understand who we truly are and act from our True Self. Another thought, again: how much it is important to travel to be more open minded, to meet people of other cultures, to try new food, to know other traditions. This enriches our soul. I feel very lucky to have this chance.

Here you are only some thoughts and lessons I learnt and wanted to share with you.

Keep leading from Within!

Linda Lattuca





2 comments:

  1. thanks for this wonderful article mam.
    You have been much more than a friend, a mentor and a teacher to me.
    I respect and pay gratitude to you for being their as a prolix source of motivation for me.
    Love u mam..respect you !!
    May god bless u...thank you for inspiring us wit this article..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Sahil.

    Great you found inspiration from it!

    All the best always.

    Keep leading from Within.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete