Tuesday 9 March 2010

Everything is Energy





Everything is Energy, vibration, sound. Some people calls God, Divine Matrix, Source, but it is Energy, anyway. I can assure you this is not an abstract concept, but it is the Truth. Since the summer 1994, playing with my fingers, after the reading of a chapter of The Celestine Prophecy, I started to see the Energy of those fingers and everywhere. Since then, I see vibrations in everyone and everything. Sometimes, I enjoy in seeing in my bedroom all the vortex of energy and how speed they are.

Almost everyday, I look out the window and I see a sort of rain, falling from the sky, the famous biblical Manna, and in these cases I have to look better, if it is real rain or another kind of “rain” from the sky! I can assure you, it is amazing! I feel blessed about these experiences. That’s why I experiment in my life that everything is Energy, vibration and sound. Everything I see pulses. Sometimes, I see the colours of Aura in people or things. Every object has an aura, not only people.

We are aggregations of Energy and it would be part of the journey seeing others as how they really are and not for the status, the money, the job or if they are part of our family. Unfortunately, human beings like branding everything and everyone. We are all vibrational beings, spiritual beings (it doesn’t matter if interested in spiritual issues or not). That’s the way to see the Truth in everything about us and our journey on the Earth. We are here to expand ourselves, our souls and to understand who we really are: Pure Energy, Pure Light, Pure Love. And when we understand who we really are, we start to express the divine towards us and others.


Vibrations change continuously, because it depends on the kind of thoughts we have or acts we express. Word is Energy and it is very powerful. A good word can heal someone or a bad word can create illness to someone. A very interesting experiment about how words can induce good vibrations or bad ones was that of Dr. Masaru Emoto, who experimented the positive and negative Energy on water crystals. The photos of his book “The hidden messages in water” are simply wonderful and explicative (you can watch a video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkbpXRSIUnE).


Thought is the most powerful thing and it is Energy, too. By thinking, we create our reality. We are Creator of our reality. If we work on the vibrations of our thoughts, thinking positive and focusing our attention on what we want in our life, we can increase the chances to meet our goals and to satisfy our desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment